[DOA] Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DOA] Bunker Killers

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Shout Box

Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» We are Back!
DOA Gaming TeamSpeak3 Trial EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 2:43 pm by alexbell450

» RAGE Anyone?
DOA Gaming TeamSpeak3 Trial EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:07 am by Dunurmom

» Dust514 Alliance
DOA Gaming TeamSpeak3 Trial EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:58 am by Kavi09

» 2011 hottest Jackets
DOA Gaming TeamSpeak3 Trial EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:44 pm by kaelanstorm

» Battlefield 3 Alpha PC
DOA Gaming TeamSpeak3 Trial EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:37 am by Dunurmom

» BulletStorm Demo Dated
DOA Gaming TeamSpeak3 Trial EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:23 am by Dunurmom

» Dead Island
DOA Gaming TeamSpeak3 Trial EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:30 pm by Dunurmom

» Hey Dead
DOA Gaming TeamSpeak3 Trial EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:27 pm by Dunurmom

» DUNGEON SIEGE 3
DOA Gaming TeamSpeak3 Trial EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:27 pm by kaelanstorm

» Gun compairisons
DOA Gaming TeamSpeak3 Trial EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:13 pm by Dunurmom

» Clan Uniform
DOA Gaming TeamSpeak3 Trial EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:17 am by Dead_Corps

» What's your favourite Raven gun?
DOA Gaming TeamSpeak3 Trial EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:10 pm by murder_city313

» Reunification
DOA Gaming TeamSpeak3 Trial EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:59 pm by Dead_Corps

» Where is everyone now?
DOA Gaming TeamSpeak3 Trial EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:45 pm by Dead_Corps

» Killzone 3
DOA Gaming TeamSpeak3 Trial EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:59 am by ice_1990

Top posters
Dead_Corps
DOA Gaming TeamSpeak3 Trial I_vote_lcapDOA Gaming TeamSpeak3 Trial I_voting_barDOA Gaming TeamSpeak3 Trial I_vote_rcap 
kaelanstorm
DOA Gaming TeamSpeak3 Trial I_vote_lcapDOA Gaming TeamSpeak3 Trial I_voting_barDOA Gaming TeamSpeak3 Trial I_vote_rcap 
Lord_Vashima
alexbell450
Dunurmom
AustinKane
Relentless
racingfan312
murder_city313
Matt_and_Rox
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Alliances

MAG Links

DOA Gaming TeamSpeak3 Trial

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alexbell450
Officer in Charge
Officer in Charge
alexbell450

DOA Gaming TeamSpeak3 Trial Empty
PostSubject: DOA Gaming TeamSpeak3 Trial   DOA Gaming TeamSpeak3 Trial EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:30 pm

Some of you who have been with us from the beginning will know all about this sort of stuff.

For those that don't know TeamSpeak3 is a VOIP program designed for gamers to group chat and talk. You can learn more here.

So to the point. I have set up a teamspeak server at home as a trial, if it works out, then I'll consider paying for a dedicated server.

To get on. Start by watching this video on how to download and set up the client.

Then log on using the following info:

Address: 86.180.107.252
Port: 9987
Nickname: YOUR PSN

There isn't a password seeing as I have permissions to ban users ect.

Now this is entirely optional for you to download but I'd like to see how it works out. It's entirely free and I hope it will be a good asset in cross group communication.

Last edited by alexbell450 on Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alexbell450
Officer in Charge
Officer in Charge
alexbell450

PostSubject: Re: DOA Gaming TeamSpeak3 Trial   DOA Gaming TeamSpeak3 Trial EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:35 pm

You will need to ensure that once you are logged in that you join in the The Bunker Killers channel. Otherwise you won't be able to send chat messages.

Last edited by alexbell450 on Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord_Vashima
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Lord_Vashima

PostSubject: Re: DOA Gaming TeamSpeak3 Trial   DOA Gaming TeamSpeak3 Trial EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:34 am

awesome. so far so good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cherubindynasty
War_Eagle_01
Spray & Pray
Spray & Pray

PostSubject: Re: DOA Gaming TeamSpeak3 Trial   DOA Gaming TeamSpeak3 Trial EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:46 am

alex,

This sounds pretty cool - to the point that I think its making me think about trying to move one of our computers into our family room near the television. To do that, I think I'll have to build a shelf and paint it to match the interior of the cabinet which holds our ps3 and home theater receiver, so it will take some time (not sure when I'll be able to get to this project) but I think I may have just enough space in the cabinet to hold one of our computers.

Anyway, if I had a computer in our family room then I could also participate in the Active Group Tracking and other things like that while playing MAG. Thanks for tryiing to implement these things for DOA.
Back to top Go down
alexbell450
Officer in Charge
Officer in Charge
alexbell450

PostSubject: Re: DOA Gaming TeamSpeak3 Trial   DOA Gaming TeamSpeak3 Trial EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:46 pm

No problem War. We used to use a similar system back in the early retail, although we would use it to Q up our groups rather than a chatroom.

What I do like about this is how much faster it is to organise yourselves, and it's easier to keep on top of what's happening.

Personally, I'd like for us to use this (or a similar) package to organise who's with who and get your groups set up, and then use the PSN solely for the Q-sync Countdown. Although I do realise that it is impractical for some who don't have PC's and Laptops near their PS3.

Last I heard Poachiche was considering setting a server up on a dedicated server at his home (currently its running on my home desktop) so we may have a dedicated server up and running soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOA Gaming TeamSpeak3 Trial   DOA Gaming TeamSpeak3 Trial Empty

Back to top Go down

DOA Gaming TeamSpeak3 Trial
Page 1 of 1