[DOA] Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DOA] Bunker Killers

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Shout Box

Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» We are Back!
Note that DOA is on Battlefeild Bad Company 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 2:43 pm by alexbell450

» RAGE Anyone?
Note that DOA is on Battlefeild Bad Company 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:07 am by Dunurmom

» Dust514 Alliance
Note that DOA is on Battlefeild Bad Company 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:58 am by Kavi09

» 2011 hottest Jackets
Note that DOA is on Battlefeild Bad Company 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:44 pm by kaelanstorm

» Battlefield 3 Alpha PC
Note that DOA is on Battlefeild Bad Company 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:37 am by Dunurmom

» BulletStorm Demo Dated
Note that DOA is on Battlefeild Bad Company 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:23 am by Dunurmom

» Dead Island
Note that DOA is on Battlefeild Bad Company 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:30 pm by Dunurmom

» Hey Dead
Note that DOA is on Battlefeild Bad Company 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:27 pm by Dunurmom

» DUNGEON SIEGE 3
Note that DOA is on Battlefeild Bad Company 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:27 pm by kaelanstorm

» Gun compairisons
Note that DOA is on Battlefeild Bad Company 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:13 pm by Dunurmom

» Clan Uniform
Note that DOA is on Battlefeild Bad Company 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:17 am by Dead_Corps

» What's your favourite Raven gun?
Note that DOA is on Battlefeild Bad Company 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:10 pm by murder_city313

» Reunification
Note that DOA is on Battlefeild Bad Company 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:59 pm by Dead_Corps

» Where is everyone now?
Note that DOA is on Battlefeild Bad Company 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:45 pm by Dead_Corps

» Killzone 3
Note that DOA is on Battlefeild Bad Company 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:59 am by ice_1990

Top posters
Dead_Corps
Note that DOA is on Battlefeild Bad Company 2 I_vote_lcapNote that DOA is on Battlefeild Bad Company 2 I_voting_barNote that DOA is on Battlefeild Bad Company 2 I_vote_rcap 
kaelanstorm
Note that DOA is on Battlefeild Bad Company 2 I_vote_lcapNote that DOA is on Battlefeild Bad Company 2 I_voting_barNote that DOA is on Battlefeild Bad Company 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lord_Vashima
alexbell450
Dunurmom
AustinKane
Relentless
racingfan312
murder_city313
Matt_and_Rox
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Alliances

MAG Links

Note that DOA is on Battlefeild Bad Company 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ice_1990
noob
noob
ice_1990

Note that DOA is on Battlefeild Bad Company 2 Empty
PostSubject: Note that DOA is on Battlefeild Bad Company 2   Note that DOA is on Battlefeild Bad Company 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:06 am

if any DOA Clan members from Resisance 2 has Battlefeild Bad Company 2 and what to join the CLan you just need to go to p[lay with friends and then press Start to Enter the Clan tag as they call it to DOA.
Note that DOA is on Battlefeild Bad Company 2 Icon_cheers every one is welcome to join the DOA on Battlefeild Bad Company 2.
Back to top Go down
Dunurmom
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Dunurmom

PostSubject: Re: Note that DOA is on Battlefeild Bad Company 2   Note that DOA is on Battlefeild Bad Company 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:29 am

Lame

I dunno but i'm sure there's something wrong with this game, i really enjoyed the first one but the second really doesn't seem to be that much different ?!
Back to top Go down
razor7136
LMG noob
LMG noob

PostSubject: Just a thought   Note that DOA is on Battlefeild Bad Company 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:44 pm

I belive if we had more of our clan was active in this game we would Rape other players. 3 of us play on a regular basis You Killed Noob, Vital Relic and myself. Sure small ppl total on line per game but trust me it is fun and the team work is great if you get a good squad to play with. But we need more members active in the game. Come on fellow DOA boys and girls let's rise to the top and own some FOOLS!
Back to top Go down
Dunurmom
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Dunurmom

PostSubject: Re: Note that DOA is on Battlefeild Bad Company 2   Note that DOA is on Battlefeild Bad Company 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:41 pm

Not enough new to get me interested, what with medal of honor 'n' Mw3 coming out or whatever, not to mention Fallout, True Crime + whateverelse comes out

Pity cos like i said, first one rocked, this one just came out at the wrong time and didn't bring enough to the table....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Note that DOA is on Battlefeild Bad Company 2   Note that DOA is on Battlefeild Bad Company 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Note that DOA is on Battlefeild Bad Company 2
Page 1 of 1